My perfectly wrapped, little pink box of goodies arrived on Saturday – yep, I’m talking about my July Birchbox! In June, my sweet husband bought me a year’s subscription to this fabulous gift. Each month a pink box arrives filled with beauty products and samples for me to try. From hair products to healthy eats, it’s such a treat to open each month. In fact, as soon as I receive confirmation that my box has shipped, I find myself counting down until it arrives.
This month, Glamour magazine sponsored Birchbox to bring a multi-sensory experience to our doorstep.
Birchbox never ceases to provide a pretty wrapping – which only adds to my obsession with this box, because you all know I love a good presentation. Now you must admit, that packaging + the brightly colored, tissue paper could brighten anyone’s day.
Let’s get inside my July Birchbox,
- Harvey Prince Eau Flirt, Lavender Pumkin, it smells great, however it’s a bit strong for my nose-buds. I’ve been trying it every so often.
- Suki Balancing Regimen, I’ve been trying this regimen for the past few days and overall, I really like it. The Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser is amazing, likewise is the Pure Facial Moisture oil and Concentrated Balancing Toner. In fact, the only thing that I’m not gung-ho about is the Balancing Day Lotion – which I’m convinced is drying my skin. Definitely consider buying this if you have oily/combination skin.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics, sheer glo shimmer lotion, It’s light and perfect for a little shimmer glo on summer days. I’m a fan and will definitely consider purchasing this product.
- Color Club® Summer Pastels Collection, Blue-Ming, on my toes now… and it’s lovely. Makes me smile when I look down and have received several compliments. This Blue-Ming color must be a fave of mine, because I noticed it matches my iPhone case perfectly.
- Gloss Moderne™ High Gloss Masque, Love, love, love. Maybe my favorite product in my July Birchbox. I’ve used it twice and it truly makes my hair feel like I’d imagine a supermodels does. Plus, it makes my hair so soft and smooth, yet not oily or the bad shiny. It just makes my hair look luscious and healthy. Amazing product. I’m 99% positive I will be ordering this within the next week. (Side note: Using the product once or twice a week is ideal. So, the product goes far and lasts awhile.)
- LÄRABAR® über, Roasted Nut Roll, I will say it was a good snack – healthy and delicious. However, I don’t think I’d actually purchase a box of these special bars. I’m more of a Clif Bar or Nature Valley kind of gal.
- Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds, and summer playlist! I love this. It was such a sweet surprise and the colors are ideal for any lady.
because of Him,